3 Hampson Green Lane
Speedy Freight Courier Lancaster offers a professional, cost effective same-day delivery service for your business. As well as same day and next day delivery, Speedy Lancaster also offers a wide range of logistics services, including overnight, abnormal loads, 2 man teams and much more. If you’re looking for reliable couriers in Lancaster, Speedy Freight fits the bill.
Our Lancaster transport team has access to a substantial fleet of vehicles, ranging from small vans through to transits & trucks. We specialise in urgent, time sensitive, fragile, high value, heavy, delicate, abnormal and difficult to handle loads throughout Lancaster and the surrounding area.
Wherever you are in the Lancaster area Speedy Freight can be with you within ONE HOUR of your initial request and will deliver your goods on the same vehicle IMMEDIATELY.
We have vehicles available to suit your needs 24 hours a day, EVERY DAY throughout the South Lakes, North Lancashire and the Fylde.read more
We offer a full range of courier services across the Lancaster area:
- Same-day delivery service
- Abnormal shipments welcome
- 24 hour service
- Collection within the hour
- Delivered on the same vehicle
- Specialist services and vehicles
- Countrywide & international deliveries
Choosing Couriers In Lancaster
Speedy Freight Lancaster offer a winning triple-threat of experience, efficiency and reliability. Our Lancaster transport service can cover any goods in a dedicated vehicle which never co-loads with the goods of others. We service the entirety of the M6 and can be with you within an hour of booking. Contact us today to discuss a transport quote in Lancaster for your business.
About Our Lancaster Branch
Opened in April 2015, Speedy Freight Lancaster is one of our newest branches. Branch Manager Richard Moss heads up the team which operate from offices just south of Lancaster close to the M6, conveniently located for Lancaster Royal Infirmary and Lancaster University.
Richard originally started his working career in the haulage industry before moving into engineering, of which the last 18 years have been in logistics management, where he used Speedy Freight as a transport supplier. He understands about delivering outstanding service to every customer. Richard’s experience of on time delivery importance and attention to detail, ensures the highest standards are achieved for all our customers transport requirements.
Over the years, our Lancaster courier service have transported everything from surgical implants to food packaging. There’s no job too big or small for the Speedy Lancaster team and they are ready and waiting to discuss a quote on the perfect logistics solution for your local business.
Speedy Lancaster Couriers
Around the clock, 24/7 couriers
Meet The Team
- Managed the branch since its inception in 2015
- In logistics management for over 18 years
- Vast experience in haulage and transport
- Big Bolton Wanderers FC supporter
- Joined Speedy Freight in 2018
- In the last year of a Chartered Management degree which was started as part of her apprenticeship
- Developed skills through live projects designed with Speedy Freight to meet business needs.
- Enjoys socialising with friends and family
- Started with Speedy Freight in January 2022
- Enthusiastic around building relationships with current and prospective clients to establish their transport needs and offer solutions.
- In Cameron’s spare time, he follows Bolton Wanderers home and way – some good times and some bad times!
- Started in September 2017 as a Customer Service Advisor and promoted to Office Manager in 2021.
- During this time, Emily has gained excellent repour with our customers and strives to give them the best possible solutions for their transport needs.
- Loves a challenge
- Enjoys spending time with family
- Started in July 2021
- Since leaving school, Abigail has been working towards and apprenticeship with the local college
- She has been given an opportunity to enter the workplace, gain new skills and work alongside an amazingly supportive team
- She likes to spend time with friends and family outside of work
- Started in February 2021
- Loves being part of a small team
- Since starting, Georgia has gained confidence in all aspects of her role
- Takes pride in her customer service skill
- She loves animals and spending time with her partner
Some amazing feedback
Football Sponsorship - Fleetwood Town
Online enquiry forms are monitored between the hours of 09.00 - 17.00 Monday - Friday. Out of these hours, if your enquiry is urgent, please contact the branch by telephone 24/7.