Content Manager | SEO copy writer
We are looking for a strong B2B Digital Content Manager to focus on the planning, creation and execution of technical SEO on our website and PPC strategies, inc paid social content.
Are you keen to introduce new ideas to support business growth in the UK and Internationally?
|Content Manager | SEO Copy Writer||Apply to: email@example.com|
|No. of Reports:||0|
|Closes||24 September 2021||Speedy freight|
|Salary||£28,000||Unit 2 Cranford Drive|
|Hours||Monday – Friday Days, 9am to 5pm||Knutsford|
|Location||National role. Home working available.||WA16 8ZR|
Responsibilities & Objectives
- Researching and writing high quality SEO content for the website including blogs, landing pages and case studies
- Social media content copy support
- Email content creation
- Develop and execute detailed SEO roadmaps
- Monitoring direct competitors across a range of SEO metrics
- Optimizing the site while working alongside our digital agency
- Keyword and search trend research and tracking
- SEO testing
- Negotiation of backlinks
- Work with branches across our network to gather content and stories in line with our monthly sales plan
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related digital marketing field or English Language degree.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar agency role
- Created and delivered SEO content strategies
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of all search engines and functions as well as marketing
- Experience using tools including Web analytics platforms, Tag Manager, Webmaster Tools, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog etc.
- Experience using Word press.
- Experience using HubSpot or other content creation platform