Speedy News /
5 minutes with Shona Brown
Meet our Network Services Manager, our resident Brexit expert. Shona and her team support all import and export movements, ensuring our clients are supported every step of the way.
Here are the ‘5 minute 5‘ questions we put to Shona.
- What do you like most about working in logistics? I have worked within different areas of the logistic industry – cars, trucks, vessels and now same day delivery. Whilst the work is similar day to day, there are always challenges that that require initiative, creative thinking and collaboration to solve. There are so many extenuating factors, I enjoy the challenge and putting logistics solutions in place.
- What do you do to wind-down after a busy day at work? Depending how I feel it will either be a chill out at home or a long walk/swim. I’m lucky to live within a radius of the Peak District so can hop in my car and go for a long walk or wild swim in a local lake.
- At 8 years old, what job did you want to do when you grew up? Architect (despite the inability to draw) or an archivist.
- What is your favourite food? Tapas!!
- What is your favourite film? Too many to choose from, it’s a strange mix of films re-watched time and again.