Query resolution assistant
What’s the role
To resolve driver invoices queries following all internal processes to ensure that drivers are paid correctly having provided all relevant paperwork. Checking paperwork for cost, bank details, VAT registrations etc
|Reporting to:||Finance Manager||Apply to: email@example.com|
|No. of Reports:||0|
|Posted||09 November 2022||Laura Matthews|
|Closes||19 November 2022||Speedy Freight|
|Salary||Competitive DOE||Unit 2 Cranford Drive|
|Hours||Monday – Friday Days, 9am to 5pm||Knutsford|
|Location||Knutsford, Cheshire||WA16 8ZR|
Responsible for the day to day tasks in the finance department. Duties include data entry, processing invoices, updating financial records, bank reconciliations and control of overheads.
Responsibilities & Objectives
- Resolving invoices via our online portal that the accounts payable team have placed into query as well as queries received via email, re checking the values to our transport system and ensuring corresponding POD’s are provided.
- Liaising with all branches in order to resolve queries in a timely manner.
- Monitoring multiple mailboxes.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Ensuring that supplier bank details are validated and kept up to date.
- Adhoc requests and support from the accounts payable supervisor.
- Co-operate with your employer to enable any legal obligations to be complied with.
- Do not recklessly interfere with anything provided by the employer or others in the interests of health, safety or welfare.
- Bring to the attention of the Company Health and Safety Manager any perceived short comings in health and safety arrangements, situations or processes that you consider to be serious or which may present danger to you or others.
- Do not undertake or request others to undertake any works for which you/they do not hold the required competency or authority to undertake.
- Liaise with finance manager, Admin Supervisor, Franchise development managers, Heads of Department, their direct reports and employees at all levels within the company, compliance to statutory and internal reporting requirements and Company objectives
- Franchise Support Team
- Factoring companies
- Software developers/ providers
· IT Literate including Microsoft, word, excel and outlook.
· Written, oral English and Mathematics to GCSE standard
- Professional and confident manner
- Prioritise & work to strict deadlines
- Excellent Communicator
- Ability to work within a team and under own initiative
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Awareness of Relevant Legislation
Covid secure measures in place in all offices. This role will primarily be home based.