Who We Are
Our website address is: www.speedyfreight.com
The pages on this website (“the Website”) are published by Puro Ventures Limited t/a Speedy Freight (“PVL”), a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 05822614, whose registered address is at Unit 2 The Pavilions, Cranford Drive, Knutsford Business Park, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 8ZR
Maintaining the security of your data and your right to privacy is a priority to PVL. We will handle your personal data legally and fairly at all times and we will be transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy provides you with details about:
- What personal data we collect
- How we use your personal data
- How we ensure your privacy is maintained
- Your legal rights about your personal data
The Personal Data Collected
PVL may collect the following information about you:
- your name, age/date of birth and gender
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address
- purchases and orders made by you
- your on-line browsing activities on our websites
- your password(s)
- your communication and marketing preferences
- your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
- your location
- your correspondence and communications with us and
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page)
Our website are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an on-line account on our website, or send an email to our customer services team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing or shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
How We Use Your Data
PVL (and trusted partners acting on our behalf) uses your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you
- to make a tailored website available to you
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us
- to verify your identity
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you
- for market research purposes – to better understand your needs
- to enable us to manage customer service interactions with you and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute)
PVL uses your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (with your consent) and may send you postal mail to update you on the latest PVL offers.
PVL aims to update you about products & services which are of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
- changing marketing preferences via your PVL account
- making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails or the “STOP” number for texts and/or
- contacting PVL via the contact channels set out in this Policy