Customer Service Advisor Role
Do you currently work in, or have experience of providing great Customer Service and are seeking a fresh challenge in a vibrant and expanding business?
We are a successful National organisation providing logistics solutions. Part of one of the UK’s leading supply chain, transport and logistics businesses truly offering end-to-end supply chain solutions. Speedy Freight provides dedicated, same day transport solutions to local businesses. We specialise in delivering time sensitive shipments from commercial businesses throughout the UK and Europe.
Our mission is ‘To be the first choice to deliver every single time. To always be there for our customers and our team’
Our Customer Service Advisors are an integral part of our business as they assist and manage new bookings in line with company procedures.
Responsibilities & Objectives
- To effectively negotiate prices with customers.
- Receive orders over the telephone and input into the company computer systems.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Constantly communicate with Customer Services and the New Business Managers to ensure KPI targets achieved and maintained.
- To work to deadlines and work independently when required.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of staff and clients. Flexible approach required to cover on-call rota system.
- Generate own leads through research and build a pipeline of potential new business utilising the company CRM program.
- To contact businesses by telephone to promote product/services. Solicit orders accordingly. Deliver an adapted sales pitch as per customer to meet specific needs and overcome any objections.