Win a £100 for a charity of your choice | Terms and conditions
1. Booking made with a Speedy Freight branch between 01/12/2020 and 12.00 on the 04/12/2020 required for company name to be entered into the prize draw.
2. The more a company books, the more times their company name, including location will be entered into the prize draw.
3. The prize is £100 donation made in the business name to their chosen charity. Donation will be made direct to the charity, and proof of the donation will be shown.
4. No cash alternative.
6. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner will be drawn at random and announced online on Friday 4th October.
8. The winner will be notified via email by Monday 7th December.
9. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with a third party.
11. Companies who book, then cancel a job will not be entered into the prize draw.